- Going to class
- Special note: I'm the only person who actually read a case (US Court of Military Appeals) our crim professor included in "supplemental materials." I think I gained some brownie points.
- Special note 2: I didn't volunteer. Our professor said "Did anyone read the case?" and then I raised my hand. I was the only one to raise my hand.
- Question: Does that make me a gunner?
- Cleaning the bathroom
- Two loads of laundry
Because it has been forever and this is a personal finance blog, I wanted to give you a list on how I have been frugal lately:
- I eat lunch for free nearly every day at school. No, I don't have any interest in joining half of those clubs, but I'll take the free chipotle/pizza any day. Don't judge me - there are starving kids in Africa and I'm doing my part to ensure that food isn't thrown out and wasted.
- I crashed the undergrad's club fair and made an entire lunch on their offerings.
- Speaking of such, I won a giftcard to a local pizza place and an Amazon.com giftcard.
- I am a fiend when it comes gaining Westlaw and LexisNexis rewards points (more on that later!)
- I have not been to the mall nor the outlets since I arrived.
- That's a lie. I went to both. I bought a gift for my coworker using a giftcard I had (score!). I also bought a pair of shorts for $10.
- That is actually all I bought at both places.
- I stopped going to Starbucks. I started going to the coffee stand guy on campus. He only charges me $1.25 and throws in the ice for free.
- I splurged today and bought lunch at a fancy Thai restaurant today for me and the boyfriend. It was $13.20... thank you, San Diego Restaurant Week.
Speaking of the boyfriend, this is us at a wedding last weekend. I've learned that every backdrop in San Diego is gorgeous...
Speaking of weddings, I'm flying home on Friday to see my best friend from high school get married. Everyone is getting married - except me. And I'm okay with that.
I'll do my best to update more frequently, friends!